I am a senior student who major in cognitive science and statistic in Xiamen University, China. This summer, I had a intership in computational photography group at SenseTime tech. Next year, I will go to TBSI for a master degree in Computational Photography.
- B.E. in Cognitive Science, Xiamen University, 2019
- B.S. in Statistic(Minor), Xiamen University, 2019
- Information and Computer Science Department in University of California, Irvine 2017.6 – 2017.9
- Supervisor: Prof. Harris
- Topic: highly off-axis head mounted pupil tracking algorithm: Tracking pupil center in the head mounted near infrared image sequence for gaze estimation or other perceptual researches. And the Pixel-wise error is required to be less than 5 pixel.
- Contribution: Our method achieved state-of-art in accuracy.arxiv
- Media Analytics and Computing Lab of Xiamen University 2017.9 – Present
- Supervisor: Prof. Rongrong Ji, Ph.D. candidate Shaohui Lin
- Topic: Network Quantization: Using low-bit fix-point representation for it’s acceleration and compression.
- Quantized neural network suffer from inaccurate and biased gradient when trained with BP algorithm, and I am working on this through knowledge distillation and transfer learning.
- SenseTime Research, Shenzhen 2018.6 – 2018.9
- Supervisor: Dr. Qiong Yan
- Topic: Neural network quantization for mobile device: Improve inference speed of network in integer-only DSP unit for image argumentation.
- Responsibility: Designed special mechanism for linear interpolation that further improving the speed without loss on performance.
Honors and Awards
- National Scholarship(0.2%)
- Lotus Foundation Scholarship(1%)
- Dean’s Honor List(5%)
- National 2nd Prize, Award on National Artificial Intelligence Design Competition
- Meritorious Winner, Award on Interdisciplinary Contest In Modeling
- Regional 3rd Prize, Award on China-US Young Maker Competition