Zhu Yinheng is currently a first-year master student in Computational Photography at Tsinghua University, China. He graduated as distinguished student from the Department of Cognitive Science in Xiamen University, China, in 2019. In the past two years, he had interships as research assistant in SenseTime tech and UC Irvine.
Honors and Awards
- National Scholarship(0.2%)
- Lotus Foundation Scholarship(1%)
- Dean’s Honor List(5%)
- National 2nd Prize, Award on National Artificial Intelligence Design Competition
- Meritorious Winner, Award on Interdisciplinary Contest In Modeling
- Regional 3rd Prize, Award on China-US Young Maker Competition